All-Terrain Dominator II
All-Terrain Dominator II Mechanics Truck
We just completed this beast of a mechanics truck, and it's definitely one of the toughest looking trucks we've built in a while.
For this build, our customer needed an all-wheel drive chassis with some serious off-road capability. This truck will be working on heavy equipment in some out-of-the-way places and rough conditions, so the powerful chassis was a must.
Special Features Include:
- Miller EnPak w/ Maxstar 210 Welder
- Line-X Protective Coatings
- 4-Corner LED Flashers
- In-Cab Radio Remote Stow System
- CTech Rollout Drawers
- Additional In-Cab Inverter w/ LV1 Powerstrip for Charging Power Tool Batteries While Driving
- Deep Grab Handle
- NFE Boom Support Ladder Rack System
- Hannay Oxygen/Acetylene Reel in RV1 Compartment
- Hannay Air Reel in Crane Compartment
We loved how this truck turned out and hope we can get some action shots of this thing getting down to business in some nasty conditions.
It's clearly up to the task!