Elliott Equipment Company
NFE offers long-standing, industry-leading high-reach, digger, and boom truck products from Elliott Equipment Company. We know that quality and safety are paramount for our customers no matter what industry they serve, and Elliott Equipment products offer safe and efficient solutions for our end users. Elliott products can be customized to meet your specs, so whether it's our in-house Line-X application, adding oil product systems and reels, or adding welding capabilities to your truck, many of our time- and cost-saving custom options can be incorporated onto the Elliott High-Reach products we put into service.
Hi-Reach aerial work platforms from Elliott Equipment Company do so much more than simply get crews off the ground. Our full line of lifting equipment is known for its safety, stability and customizability. A time-tested list of standard features can be complemented by the optional features your operation needs to get the job done.
Hi-Reach truck-mounted aerial work platforms serve as multi-functional tools on an incredible range of applications, letting you get more done with less equipment. These ANSI A92.2-compliant vehicles have material handling capacities up to 15 tons and work at heights from 45 to 215 feet.
For operators, a spacious work platform and incredible side reach provide optimal range for conducting work. Smooth, proportional upper controls allow for precise movements and optimal machine control, without sudden or jerky movements. Our fully hydraulic, cable-and-chain-free boom extends reliably, smoothly and with reduced maintenance. A point-and-shoot telescopic design makes for easy operation without tailswing. These features, in addition to a continuous swivel system and oversized rotation bearing and gearbox, help to ensure ease of use and a long service life.
A proven lineup of standard features plus an extensive menu of optional add-ons make Hi-Reach aerial work platforms some of the safest, toughest, most versatile and feature-packed service vehicles on the market. Wide-ranging functionality paired with heavy-duty design mean superior performance over an extended service life.
Elliott Boom Trucks
Beyond aerial lifts, NFE is proud to offer Elliott's entire line of boom trucks as well, providing our customers with larger heavy-duty lifting solutions for the needs of their industries. Elliott’s boom truck line has the most diverse lineup of models for lifting materials and personnel on the market. It features a range of rated capacities from 10 to 50 tons, with a wide range of boom lengths and tip heights up to 207 feet. Operators can be assured of comfort and ease of use, too, whether on the ground or in the air. Patented features like Elliott’s Standup Ride-Around Control console, seated controls and enclosed crane cab were designed with worker comfort and safety in mind, helping to increase productivity and reduce the time spent on a single job. A number of custom options for further enhancing operator ergonomics, such as crane cab air conditioning, are also available.
Elliott Digger Derricks
Elliott’s digger derrick line is specifically engineered for transmission and heavy-duty construction projects. Built to work hard, day after day, year after year, the digger line boasts Elliott’s high boom pinpoint geometry, allowing for maximum power out of the hole, as well as features offering ergonomic seating and a variable displacement piston pump.
Mounted on tandem and tridem chassis, Elliott’s new digger derricks boast 20,000 foot/pounds of torque and up to a 44-foot digging radius. Each unit is equipped with Elliott’s high boom pinpoint geometry allowing for maximum power out of the hole, a variable displacement piston pump, and a new ergonomic seated control console.
Elliott's aerial lifts, diggers, and cranes offer top quality, excellent performance, and most importantly, proven safety for operators. If you have questions about Elliott lifts or cranes, please contact a member of the NFE Sales Department and we will be happy to discuss how Elliott products can boost your company's performance and efficiency.
HI-REACH AERIAL WORK PLATFORM STANDARD FEATURES
- Multi-functional capabilities out of the box
- ANSI A92.2 compliance
- Fully hydraulic boom extension system
- Point and shoot telescopic boom design
- Superior side reach capabilities
- Rugged boom design
- Designed to handle multi-functional accessories
- Oversized work platforms
- EZR detachable work platform
- DynaSmooth upper controls
- Proportional joystick controls
- 360-degree continuous rotation
- Oversized rotation bearing and gearbox
- Heavy-duty cable carrier
- Full-length heavy-duty subframe
- High-quality, off-the-shelf components
- Excellent resale value
- Lifetime structural warranty
BOOM TRUCK STANDARD FEATURES
- Industry-leading lifetime structural warranty
- Wide range of lifting capacities and boom lengths for many applications
- Highest torque and radius boom truck diggers on the market
- Patented features that improve productivity and safety
- Full length subframe
- Optimized boom pin-point geometry
- High-capacity single line pull winches
- High-capacity two-speed winch
- Heavy-duty turret rotation bearing
- Full-color load moment indicator (LMI)
- Ride-around standup control console
- Steel-enclosed crane cab with diesel heater
- Multi-mode glide swing rotation
- Your choice of oil/oil or electric/hydraulic controls
- High-speed outrigger setup
- Customized outrigger solutions for a range of chassis and terrain
- Friction-free jib extension system
- Jib stowage on either side of boom
- Oversized boom tip jib and accessory mounting "ears"
- Heavy-duty boom tip • heavy duty rotation bearings
- Solid steel boom sheaves
- Easy-access wear pad adjustment and boom servicing
- Oversized grease port in main boom section
- Color-coded hydraulic hoses
- Cupholder and 12V charger
- Piston pump
DIGGER DERRICK STANDARD FEATURES
- Four-section proportional steel boom with up to a 117’ sheave height
- Best in class 20,000 ft-lb high torque digger system with spin speeds of 35 RPM (low) and 80 RPM (high)
- Digging radius of up to 41’ (D105), 44′ (D115) and a digging depth of up to 16’
- Ability to handle and stow augers up to 48” in diameter
- 12,000-lb, single-line pull main winch with synthetic rope and a 50,000-lb maximum lift capacity
- New front-entry seated pedestal control station with LMI
- Full-span and mid-span outriggers
- Heavy-duty tilting pole claw and pole guide designed for gripping large poles