Elliott’s M43 HiReach packs a ton of reach into a smaller package. This recently completed unit was mounted up on a RAM 5500 chassis and features a 49′ working height and a 30″ x 54″ two-man work platform with a 500 lb capacity. The two-section hydraulic boom offers smooth functionality and a precise ‘point and shoot’ ride. The work platform is hydraulically self-leveling and hydraulically rotating to get you to the work area safely and comfortably. As with other HiReach, the M43 HiReach is available with a main winch rated ( 2,000 lbs), a jib winch that stows in the work platform (500 lbs) and Elliott’s ‘Office in the Sky’ external cable carrier system to bring your tools into the work platform.
- The steel boom extends hydraulically without cables or chains for reduced maintenance and a smoother ride
- Elliott’s Dynasmooth upper work platform control system includes a foot enable switch and individual joysticks with hi/lo range for excellent sensitivity adjustment
- The M43 model does not have side reach envelope limits, allowing the operator to boom up and out in any direction without restriction (within chart capacity limits)
- Oversized turret and bearing provide long-term reliability and excellent stability
- Optional main boom winch allows for material handling with the work platform attached, or removed
- Optional 500 lb capacity jib winch conveniently stows in the work platform and permits lifting materials while in the work platform, reducing the need to make multiple trips to the ground
- One parts/labor warranty and lifetime structural warranty
For more information about Elliott HiReach products, call NFE today. We'll be happy to discuss how these products can be put to work for your company.