Transit Van PM Service Unit
PM Service Unit: Ford Transit/Reading Bodies
We are currently working on several PM service units for a great customer of ours in the heavy equipment world. While we typically assemble larger mechanics trucks for these folks, they had a need for some smaller units that could respond to PM service opportunities where a crane truck might not be needed. Upfitted with all-aluminum Reading bodies and VMAC "Lite" 30cfm rotary screw underhood air compressors, these units provide ample storage for parts and tools, plenty of on-demand air power for tools, and over 4,000lbs of payload, all while staying under 9,950lb GVWR.
More and more, we are seeing folks looking at "alternative" options for service trucks and the Transit-sized units are becoming a much more common thing to see in the US these days. The need for fast, efficient service is always there, and for us, it's very interesting to see how our custmers respond to the unique revenue-producing opportunities they encounter. We're glad we can provide quality products lines to help them do it.
- All-Aluminum Reading Body & Canopy w/ Keyless Entry & Alarm System
- VMAC "Lite" 30cfm (at 150 PSI) Underhood Enginen-Driven Rotary Screw Air Compressor
- Reelcraft Air Hose Reel
- FLR for Air System
- Prime Design Ladder Rack System
- Master Locking for Added Security
- Body Access from Transit Cab
- 9,950 GVWR
- Gross Weight of Completed Unit: 5,860lbs (Over 4,000lbs of Payload!)
For more information about these and other NFE service truck options, please contact us!