Line-X Protective Coatings
Truck Bedliner Coating
LINE-X® Spray-On Bedliners provide unmatched protection for your service truck with the toughest and most durable bedliners on the market. Expertly sprayed in-house by NFE's highly trained technicians, you can rest assured it’s been done right and that it will protect your service body for years to come. LINE-X is backed by a lifetime warranty, giving you confidence your investment will be protected. LINE-X bedliners are designed to meet the needs of every truck owner, and field-service mechanics truck operators are no different. The truck we build take a beating in the field, and we are very impressed with the level of protection that Line-X offers them. We know you will be, too.
Get Line-X Pricing Information
Click below to learn more about how NFE uses the LINE-X® product on our truck builds.
Line-X Protective Coating Applications
- Load Beds
- Front of Truck Body - as a rock guard if the front of the body sticks out on the sides)
- Workbench Bumper (See our Slide-Out Welding/Cutting Table in our Custom Offerings to see how we get around the common concern that welding/cutting can ruin a spray on liner)
- Front of Compartments as a Rock/Gravel Protector
- On Chassis Cab for Rock/Gravel Protection
- High-traffic areas and the entire undersides of trucks that work in quarries and mines
- Truck Refurbishment
- A great way to extend the life of older bodies! (See photos below)
Contact the NFE sales team for Line-X pricing information!
- Prevent slips and falls from the vehicle or on the truck body (can link back to https://linex.com/es/blog/2017/01/17/the-top-6-risk-areas-of-work-trucks)
- Extend the life of older bodies (see photos below)
- Protect your truck from harsh elements
- Lifetime Warranty
- Impact protection and abrasion resistant
- UV and environmental protection
- Protects against corrosion
NFE & Line-X Case Study
Our trucks are designed for difficult work, but with that comes damage. Chemical spills, road salt, tar and heavy tools are just a few of the things we encounter on a regular basis.
We needed a protective coating that could go as far as our trucks can.
Check out the Line-X case study and see why Nichols Fleet uses Line-X protective coating on our trucks.
CASE STUDY: Nichols Fleet Equipment LINE-X
Contact us for pricing information on your protective coating needs.